We may collect information about you when:
- You access and use the Website; and
- You open an Account with us and order any goods.
Some of your information will be personal information (such as name, address, email, phone numbers and goods you purchase). We only collect and use personal information for the purposes of operating our business (including maintaining your Account and supplying goods and services in the manner contemplated by these Terms and Conditions).
When you provide us with personal information, we are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993. We will only collect, hold, use and disclose that information in accordance with the principles set out in the Act. This means we will:
- Use personal information only for the purpose we collect it for;
- Retain that information only for so long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it;
- Disclose or release it to a third party only where we are required to or we are permitted by law to do so, if you have authorised the release or disclosure, or where it is the purpose (or a directly related purpose) for which the information was collected.
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act or you would like to find out more about our obligations, information is available on the Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.org.nz.
If you wish to enquire about personal information we hold about you (if any) you can contact us using the contact information on the Website
For the purposes of assessing your financial standing, trading history and trade practices you authorise:
- Us to provide any agency (within the meaning in the Privacy Act 1993) with any information collected by us from you (and any guarantor); and
- Us to collect any information from any agency about you (and any guarantor); and
- Any agency to provide us with any information about you which we reasonably require